The Durham Art Gallery is an important regional public art gallery with two exhibition spaces in the town of Durham, Ontario. The gallery features new works by Canadian and international artists with a focus on contemporary visual arts, media arts, multi-arts and craft. It also hosts acclaimed annual festivals including the Words Aloud spoken word festival. The work of local artists from Grey, Bruce and North Wellington counties is prominently featured throughout the year in the gallery's community exhibition space.
Related EventsThere are no upcoming events related to this directory entry!
- The Arthur Renwick Trio in Concert (April 10, 2011)
- Dinner and a Movie – Reel Injun (April 15, 2011)
- Spring Brewhaha! Cabaret (April 19, 2011)
- Do You See What I See? Photography Workshops (May 7, 2011)
- Do You See What I See? Photography Workshops (May 13, 2011)
- Artist Talk and Dinner with Karo Szmit and Andrew McPherson (May 26, 2011)
- Scrapyard Guitars Workshop with artist-in-residence Ken Gregory (May 28, 2011)
- Autonomous Robot Creatures Workshop with Jessica Field and Laura Kikauka (May 29, 2011)